Today I imagine the ear of the Lord bent near my words. Wondering if they are precious to Him. Or is He tired of this child whining ... again.
A friend wrote about her child giggling in her sleep. She tiptoed closer to listen to the beautiful sound.
She smiled.
I hope that what I say brings a smile to the face of my Lord. I hope that He comes nearer because He can't get enough of the happy sound.
I hope that it makes His day.
Lord, let the tone of my words bring you joy today.
Your child

Cheri, this is beautiful. It makes me think of the song Amy Grant sings, "Better Than a Hallelujah". In the chorus it says, "We pour out our miseries, God just hears a melody..." I love that! The Lord delights in all that our heart shares with Him...although, I'm sure our "giggles" bring Him the greatest delight.
ReplyDeletePraying my heart will be joyful before Him today,
Joy