Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Hearing
"I heard the most gentle whisper from One I never guessed would speak to me . . . " Psalm 81 The Message
The One who is able to rescue us, whispers to us. His mighty, delivering voice forced to quiet so that heart can receive. He who would listen, would hear.
"Who, me? You are speaking to me?"
Samuel lay on his bed when voice comes. Eli helps him find the voice of God. Samuel would have expected Eli to hear God. He never would have guessed the night message was for him.
It is amazing that the Lord of the universe would desire to speak with us, sharing His thoughts in gentle whispers. Oh the kindness of it.
He loves to disclose his heart to His people. Who can fathom, really?
My sheep will hear My voice.
I pray that you will hear the gentle whisper of God today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Delighted that you stopped by! Your comments are a blessing!